PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES
Our holistic learning approach ensures the success/improvement of students of class IXth in their school exams, boards, NTSE and several national/international Olympiads such as NSEP/NSEB/NSEC/NSEA, IJSO, NMTC, RMO and private Olympiads like IMO, NSO, NSTSE, etc.
We work towards utilizing the complete potential of our students. Our experienced faculty team, comprehensive study material, periodic tests and multidimensional analysis ensure the sound academic development of our IXth class students. Their social, cultural, creative and scientific development is also taken care of via regular workshops, career guidance, motivational & spiritual seminars, national and international academic events etc.
- Subjects covered will be Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Mathematics and Mental Ability.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Students also gain important exam practice through quizzes, phase tests, & mock tests (conducted in a simulated environment giving the students a ‘feel’ of the real exam) that can help them improve their examination temperament - a necessary element for success in any competitive exam.
- Regular feedback & test analysis sessions.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teacher meetings.
- Relevant Competitive Examination: NTSE, International Level Olympiads in Mathematics and Junior Sciences (National and Regional Level stages as National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) and Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO)).