VIDYADARSHAN Classroom Programs are unique in themselves as they ensure the best possible result depending upon the basic potential of the Student and his / her ability to work hard.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES
Program focuses on enhancing Logical Thinking, IQ, Mental Ability, Science & Mathematics at a level required for National level Scholastic Exam like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE).
An Ideal Program for students who wish to climb the ladder of academic success from Class VIII itself.
- This program helps the student in imbibing the fundamental of subjects and development of personality. The program ‘Train the Brain’ for overall logical thinking, IQ and scientific aptitude which will be useful throughout life and this program introduces the basic academic structure required to excel in competitive exams.
- The course will lay Strong Foundation & Preliminary Preparation for various Competitive / Scholastic Exams like NTSE, International Level Olympiads in Mathematics and Junior Sciences (National and Regional Level stages as National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) and Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO)) and will also ensure Excellence in School Exam.
- Entire course will be covered in 4 phases.
- Subjects covered will be Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Mathematics and Mental Ability.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Students also gain important exam practice through quizzes, phase tests, & mock tests (conducted in a simulated environment giving the students a ‘feel’ of the real exam) that can help them improve their examination temperament - a necessary element for success in any competitive exam.
- Regular feedback & test analysis sessions.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teacher meetings.
- Relevant Competitive Examination: NTSE, International Level Olympiads in Mathematics and Junior Sciences (National and Regional Level stages as National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) and Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO)).
- Pre-course academic inputs material [Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics Booklet & Mock Test Paper - IQ / Mental Ability & Jr. Science Olympiad ].